The transport sector is responsible for 16 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions. In alignment with DHL's motto 'Connecting People, Improving Lives,' the DHL Group aims not only to reduce its own CO2 emissions but also to enhance transparency for our customers. The DHL GoGreen Dashboard therefore offers DHL Group customers the opportunity to record their emissions better in order to identify potential savings.
Our brand-new DHL GoGreen Dashboard is a centralized and automated solution for your company's carbon reporting. The application gives you a comprehensive overview of all greenhouse gas emissions related to DHL Group activities. A single interactive dashboard presents CO2 emissions across all DHL business units. Your advantage: If you are a customer across multiple divisions of the DHL Group, the DHL GoGreen Dashboard combines all emissions data centrally in one automated platform.
The tool is free of charge for you but is currently only available to our CSI customers. It creates transparency according to recognized industry standards ISO 14083 and the Global Logistics Emissions Council (GLEC) framework. GoGreen Dashboard reporting includes energy and fuel-related emissions from logistics hubs and vehicle operations, including upstream emissions.
Note to our customers: Contact your account manager to receive division-specific carbon reports or be notified when your data becomes available within the tool.
We developed DHL GoGreen Dashboard to provide you with a better customer experience. Various visualizations, multidimensional views, and breakdowns allow for consolidated insights into your emissions via a single interface.
The specific features of DHL GoGreen Dashboard are:
- Comprehensive consolidation: all data from all DHL business units on one platform
- Ensuring consistency and compliance with pertinent and acknowledged industry standards such as ISO 14083 and the GLEC framework
- Versatile visualizations: multiple display options for presenting emission metrics
- Flexibly customizable dashboard via slicers, filters, and interactive visualizations
- In-depth reports: coverage of all key indicators including breakdowns
- Report and data export: direct export of reports and data tables in various formats
- Timely reporting: monthly data updates and customizable reporting periods
Aligned with ISO standard 14083 and the GLEC framework, DHL GoGreen Dashboard offers the following fundamental indicators, each with detailed breakdowns:
- absolute CO2e emissions
- emissions intensity
- energy use
Multiple views and diagrams for all important CO2 indicators provide you with all the important information you need.
Multiple options for visualization provide accurate insights and answer your questions visually, including:
- What are the total emissions in which time period?
- Where do emissions occur locally?
- In which segment of the impact chain?
- What is the relationship between transport volume and emissions?
Thanks to DHL GoGreen Dashboard, there is no need for multiple systems and distinct carbon reporting for emissions related to DHL activities. You always maintain a full overview and know at all times how these emissions contribute to the overall carbon footprint within your company's value creation.
When you put logistics emissions in relation to other environmentally specific company data, concrete starting points can be identified to reduce your company's environmental footprint. As a pioneer in green logistics, we at DHL Freight are happy to help you achieve climate goals together.