The ins and outs of Incoterms®
Incoterms® are an integral part of 90 percent of international sales contracts. They regulate transport costs and clarify the assumption ...Read more
“Era of Logistics”: DHL’s solutions to the challenges of e-commerce and more sustainability in supply chains
At the DHL Logistics & Supply Chain Summit, discussions, evaluations and, above all, many exciting insights were shared. From e-commerce ...Read more
What’s behind the robot boom in warehousing?
DHL is increasingly relying on warehouse robots. Robots take the strain for humans and increase the efficiency of order picking ...Read more
myDHLi: More digitization and convenience in road freight
The logistics platform myDHLi convinces more and more users. Optimum user experience and convenience is key in DHL Freight´s digitization ...Read more
DHL Freight: a digital event for the best ones
Numerous employees recently received the DHL Freight Star Award for their extraordinary achievements. The celebration took place as a top-class ...Read more
Pallets – stable basis in the movement of goods
Pallets are loading plates for driving under with a fork lift or lift truck. Everything worth knowing about pallet shípping, ...Read more
About Freight Connections
DHL Freight’s road freight and customs blog
Freight Connections is the logistics blog powered by DHL Freight – the road freight and customs experts of DHL. Here you can get an exclusive insight into our daily business through interesting articles, white paper or check lists about road freight, customs, market and industry trends, as well as sustainability, innovations and digitalization topics. If you would like to be informed about current articles, please register here for our newsletter.
- BusinessWhat’s behind the robot boom in warehousing?
- SolutionsmyDHLi: More digitization and convenience in road freight
- BusinessDHL Freight: a digital event for the best ones
- BusinessPallets – stable basis in the movement of goods
- SustainabilityTo boost sustainability we need “legislative incentives that stimulate climate investments”
- SustainabilityGreen Logistics White Paper: How companies can achieve their climate goals
- BusinessThe ins and outs of Incoterms®
- Business“Era of Logistics”: DHL’s solutions to the challenges of e-commerce and more sustainability in supply chains
- BusinessHealthy food (not only) for truck drivers
EASY, FAST, ANYTIME.
Freight Quotation Tool
Calculate price and runtime for your transport in a few steps 24/7.
The new application allows customers to calculate and plan their Europe-wide road transports in minutes: very practical, especially for medium-sized companies.
Stay informed – subscribe to our FREIGHT CONNECTIONS newsletter and get regular updates about the world of logistics.