In 2021, the toll charges for HGVs have also been increased in several European countries. In addition, there are further changes in individual ones that are relevant for the transport and logistics industry. For example, electronic vignettes will be introduced in the Czech Republic. In Poland, there will no longer be barriers on the toll sections of the state motorways, but the e-Toll system will be put into operation. You can find a complete overview of all changes related to HGV tolls in Europe on the blog of the digital freight platform Saloodo!
Changes in toll charges for HGVs
- BusinessThe ins and outs of Incoterms®
- Business“Era of Logistics”: DHL’s solutions to the challenges of e-commerce and more sustainability in supply chains
- BusinessWhat’s behind the robot boom in warehousing?
- SolutionsmyDHLi: More digitization and convenience in road freight
- BusinessDHL Freight: a digital event for the best ones
- BusinessPallets – stable basis in the movement of goods