From July 2020 on, a new legal regulation will come into force in Germany requiring trucks and buses to have winter tyres on their steering axles as well. Our digital freight platform Saloodo! has put together in its blog why forwarders and fleet operators should already be aware of these changes and what exactly they need to take into account.
New winter tire regulations for trucks as of 2020
- BusinessThe ins and outs of Incoterms®
- Business“Era of Logistics”: DHL’s solutions to the challenges of e-commerce and more sustainability in supply chains
- BusinessWhat’s behind the robot boom in warehousing?
- SolutionsmyDHLi: More digitization and convenience in road freight
- BusinessDHL Freight: a digital event for the best ones
- BusinessPallets – stable basis in the movement of goods